Sunday, November 30, 2008

i think i'll start a band.

Ha, my title, funny huh.

This week:
*amazement. it has been so great. God has really blessed me by the people He's put in my path, no matter where i'm goin, where i've been, they're all still beside me.
This week has been nothing but dirt road riding & good times. Everything is falling into place, I am so excited. I think this could all be a good thing, but i can't help but hold back, still.
I think i get scared, i can't help that either, but the thought of maybe it working out is great, there's still that thought of the lies though, but this is your second chance.


Thanksgiving was good. It still feels like Pawpaw's supposed to be there in the flesh, but i know he's surrounding us in spirit. I loved to hear that man's laugh in another room. I miss him, alot.

Hunting? Killed a doe (:

1 comment:

Ashia said...

hahahahaha, i laughed out loud when i saw your new profile picture this morning. =)