Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day Eight!


Day Eight: places you've traveled...

I have so many places that I WANT to travel, but in that same sentence - there are places i've been to that some people haven't had the opportunity to see, and I am so grateful for that!

*

a few summers ago, we decided to do something other than go to the beach. we went to Memphis, stayed in Germantown, toured the city, went to the zoo (i had never been to a zoo prior to this), and ate wonderful food!

*

of course, i've been to the beach! (FL and AL)

*

two summers ago (not this last summer, but the summer before) my daddy & i went to SC to see the Marine Corp graduation. We stayed in Beaufort, and I fell in LOVE with that place. It's so serene & calm there. The ocean is beautiful as well.


our 5th grade class used to go to Washington D.C, and when I was in 5th grade we couldn't go due to high terror alerts, so we post-poned it until my 6th grade year. I wish we had waited to make that trip during our high school career because I feel like we would have learned more, but I remember a significant amount of things anyway. I love history, and this trip really brought it to life!



on our way to DC, we stopped at the Chattanooga Aquarium! I love Aquariums. 


Before "Opryland" closed, my family went there. (I don't remember much about this trip, I've just seen photos.) We went to the Apple Barn in Pigeon Forge, and we went to Opryland as well. 


i've been to Atlanta twice. I saw the Braves play both times we were there!

*

I love to travel. Other places I want to go are:
  • Alaska (to kill a moose)
  • Germany (to tour the concentration camps)
  • Charleston (to photograph the Angel Oaks)
  • Pennsylvania (to Hershey)
  • New York (to see Lion King on Broadway)

*the photos with stars underneath them are ones taken by myself; i take no credit for the other photos shown above.



    2 comments:

    Laura Darling said...

    You've been on some cool trips! My travel history is a lot shorter than yours! I would LOVE to see the Grand Canyon though. Maybe someday!

    Anonymous said...

    Happy you have made several trip.
    Just keep traveling along taking pictures.


    Love you
    Mimi