Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day Five!

(sorry this is late! Hopefully i'll have a story for that soon, ha!)

Day Five: Siblings

My sibling named me..after his stuffed bunny rabbit.
He is four years older than I.
He loves to turkey hunt, and he sounds like one if you can talk him into doing it; some people even say he walks like a turkey, but I think that's exagerrating a tad.
He has a labrador retriever, and his name is Ruger.
He is the hardest sleeper i've ever known. I think you could invite ACDC in, and he'd never know they had stopped by. 
He is a forester.
He is strong.
He is hardworking.
He may seem quiet to the public sometimes, but don't be fooled.
He is an avid hunter,
fisher, 
and 
outdoorsman.
He is great with children.
He has a wonderful personality, 

and he is my only sibling.

I am thankful for him, as well as the rest of my family.
These are the people who will have your back through everything. Literally, everything.


No comments: