Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day Nine!

Day Nine: Photos of your friends...

these are in NO SPECIFIC order! 
AND I almost considered not doing this one for fear of leaving someone out, but I will just start of by saying I am so grateful that God has blessed me with an amazing support system. I have the most wonderful circle of friends! I can't thank Him enough!

MEGAN:

Megan is my right hand "man". We have been friends since 4th grade! (Well, we've gone to school together since Kindergarden, but we began our real friendship around that time). People on campus know we're gonna be together, and even after [class] hours we're either together or on the phone. Mamma & Daddy have a hard time understanding that sometimes we just don't get all of our talking done during the day. She is a goal setter, and she is extremely good about reaching those goals! She doesn't let other people stop her. She is bold & blunt (which is EXACTLY what I need in my life a lot of the time! ha!) She is determined, honest, and most importantly - she's got my back. Of course, I have hers too. She is a hard worker and a constant inspiration to me. She knows what she wants, and, to me, that is a very important asset to have. I just love her! What more can I say? =)

CLINT:

Clint and I have been friends for around 4 years. He knows almost as much about me as the ladies above & below his photo. In his opinion, he is always right - that is arguable though! hahaha =) We have sustained a few "storms" throughout our four years. I have to say that I really learned to appreciate our time together once we didn't have that option for awhile. Through this experience, I have also learned to try my best to ENJOY the time I DO have with my friends (as well as him). It's different saying that I have a "best friend" who is thousands of miles away, but we make it work! It isn't always easy, and there are definitely times when I think I can't do it anymore - but it always works out. 

HOLLIE:


Hollie is AKA "Mom". We have been friends since we were in diapers. She lived across the road from my grandmother, she & I went to pre-school together, and we graduated together last year. She sees to it that things are taken care of. She loves children, and she is kind at heart. She is extreeemely tenderhearted, and she loves her family and friends. She is a faithful blog reader of mine, and that of course makes me happy! We have been with each other through every stage in life. I love her so much! 

Matt:

Matt & I have been friends for around 5 months! We had classes together in high school, but I always thought I got on his nerves. He acted like I did most of the time, but he claims that I didn't. Anyway, I've grown to love our morning/daily/nightly conversations, and days don't seem right without them anymore.

Novy:

Novy is one of a kind! He loves having a good time. Megan, Hollie, and I love hitting a back road with him on the weekend, and we enjoy an occasional concert with him as well. He is a fun person to be around, and he is compassionate about other people. 

Meg:

Meg is my beach buddy! She has been with me twice, and we have the best time. We spent two entire summers together, and our whole reason for becoming so close was because she asked me to come to her "limo-ride-go-to-a-spa-&-out-to-eat-spend-the-night" birthday. It was like we were all ready best friends when I got to her house! The next two summers were history. Always together, always talking, always doing something together!

Bailey:

Well, if it wasn't for Twitter and "Set the Fire to the Third Bar" (Snow Patrol), Bay & I may have never understood how much alike we are in our "relationship" part of life. We relate to each other on so many levels, and she puts up with random phone calls - and I try my best to return the favor. It's been neat to learn how much alike we are, and in that same sentence, how different we are too. 

Ferris:

Ferris is my huntin' buddy! We have been friends since about 7th grade! There's lots I could say about Ferris, but we enjoy goin' hunting, bow fishing, and really anything involving outside & weapons. We have a few hilarious huntin' stories that we've experienced together, and we've had a few long talks as well.

My Graduating Class:

You all meant so much to me in your own way. We have been there for each other through so many things during the course of our 13 years at CA. You have no idea how much the memories mean to me, to know ya'll are a huge part of everything I remember about high school. When my mind takes me back, ya'll are there. When I (physically) go back, ya'll are there in spirit. We have laughed together, cried together. We have whispered together, and we have yelled together. We have written notes back & forth, and we have verbally talked it over. We have fallen in love and had our hearts broken together. All the while we were right there beside each other, for the most part hand in hand, and we are stronger people now because of the people we grew into being while we were together. I hope that you get everything you want out of life. I know God will provide you with everything you NEED - understand that what He wants you to have is enough, and go on living your life while thanking Him. 
Thank you for being who you are.
Thank you for always being available.
Thank you for the memories.

Marlee & Kenlee: My Little Furry Friends ;)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this the same Megan i know!! LOL! Jk
Jeanie!