Friday, October 22, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day Six!

Day Six: a photo that makes you happy!

Well, this is going to be a tough one. I love photos, and many make me happy for various reasons. I can look at a photo and remember the moment of when it was captured. Photography in general makes me happy because it is sometimes a way for me to show you how I feel. I can't always write it, but you can see it sometimes through my photography. Example: On a bad day, I may go out and take photos of grunge, gloomy, non-vibrant things. On a happy day, the setting will be completely opposite. It all really depends! 
Anyway! Straying from the actual photo..... 

graduation day, Parris Island, SC
August 7, 2009

All I can really say about this is that I am speechless. 
I am speechless as I look at it, and I was speechless when the photo was taken.
Notice the people in the backround.
There is no way to ignore the happy array surrounding this circle of friends;
That was truly a wonderful and unforgettable day.

3 comments:

Laura Darling said...

This is such a neat blog challenge! And I LOVE the picture!

The Lindley Family said...

I remember when you first posted this picture and thinking about how the smiles on all the faces spoke volumes! AND I knew how excited you both most have been to see each other from following your blog - hard to believe that it has been over a year (I'm sure!).

Hollie said...

Of course this picture speaks volumes. I love it! I can remember the sleepless night waiting on that day to arrive, and then knowing that you had to tell a bit of a story to make your surprise happen! :) It was all worth it in the end though.