Tuesday, October 12, 2010

currently watching: toy story.

That title has absolutely nothing to do with the entry today. I am mainly posting for:
1.) Hollie & Anna's sake
2.) to inform you of a personal goal of mine. 
3.) because i've gotten comments from posting this past weekend, and I truly had no idea that people were still interested in my blog! 

1.) We have an annual Christmas session every year around this time, and actually I have these three individuals to thank for letting me experiment in my photography with people. Some people make me more comfortable than others, and i've been around these my whole life. They know that I can be indecisive, slow, and scatterbrained. They also know that when I have something on my mind, we're going to do it - or else..... :) Just kidding, but seriously, they really do cooperate well with my crazy mind & ideas floating around everywhere. So, I edited tonight, and here are a few of my favorites!










Next! 

 Yes, brace yourself for anther hunting story photo. I would write a story, but I won't bore you with that. (You can read the first one here - I had to write a paper about my favorite place to be, and it was, of course, hunting with my daddy. This is what I turned in) Today's story, is a "first" for me!


My First Bow Kill
October 5, 2010
thanks to all of you who still drop by my blog. I am SO unfaithful, but I don't want to blog about nonsense either. :) Have a good week. 

ps: 

 Aren't ya'll lovin' fall? What are 3 of your favorite things about fall? You can comment regardless of having a blog. Comment as "Anonymous" and sign your name at the end! 
my favorite fall photo.

3 comments:

Karen said...

~the colors ~ cool nights with fires in the firepit ~ roasted peanuts ~ smell of pumpkin & spices ~ I could continue, but these are just a few of mine. Thanks for asking and sharing.
Karen

The Lindley Family said...

How lucky are they to be your guinea pigs! I love the first picture - absolutely beautiful setting and subjects!

Unknown said...

Pictures are beautiful as always!! I love fall because of MSU Football, the changes in the leaves and the upcoming holidays. I hate fall because of the COLD weather.. I'm a tropical gal! :)