Thursday, October 28, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day Twelve!

Day Twelve: My Bucket List...

Is it too young to have one? I find myself saying, "Oh, I want to do that before I die." So, I finally just started writing it down! 
This, of course, is in no specific order; I will take the opportunity to do these things whenever I'm allowed the chance. 

- kill a moose in Alaska
- see concentration camps in Germany
- publish a photo in a magazine (one has been in a newsletter; not quite a magazine)
- write a book (preferably about hunting, ha!)
- photograph the Angel Oak trees in Charleston, SC.
- give back to soldiers through photography (still figuring this one out...)
- go to a restaurant & eat dessert first.
- meet Michael Waddell (he hunts for Realtree Outdoors, ha!)
- see the Eli Young Band in concert!!
- see Zac Brown Band in concert!!
- go to Hershey, Pennsylvania.
- see The Lion King on Broadway
- capture a photo of lightening.
- climb a water tower.

& the only thing I have "accomplished/done" on my bucket list is:
- win/place in a photo contest.
BUT.. hunting in Milk River, Montana is also on that list, and Lord willing, i'm leaving in 23 days!!!

Seems like a lot, I know. A girl can dream though, right?

=) 

Sidenote: Really nervous about tomorrow nights football game! The two high-school rival, undefeated teams battle it out away from their home turf. Ugh, I feel a little sick thinking about it!

GOOO VIKINGS!!


No comments: