Sunday, October 17, 2010

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE!


Okay! As seen on a blog that i'm "following", there is a blog challenge going on, and I thought that may be a way for my readers to keep in line with what i'm "interested in these days. I'm not posting the 30 day blog list to my page, but you can go here (The Dressler Family) to see it. She tweaked hers, and I tweaked her tweak. (Did that come out right? Hopefully you catch my drift.) It looks like a lot of fun, and I'm excited about having 30 days worth of blog topics! 
 I'm probably starting this at a HORRIBLE time because this week I have a test Tuesday that i'll need to study for tomorrow (and should be doing it now) BUT... here i am, on my blog. Okay! We'll see how it goes, anyway. 


DAY ONE: Introduce yourself with a recent photo & 15 random facts.


I am Julianna
a freshman in college
i have a desire to help people through radiology
i love my labrador, marlee
i could spend an entire day hunting in the woods or with my daddy
i enjoy laying in bed with my mom & having long drawn out talks with her about life
my mimi is considered one of my BEST friends
i enjoy writing, photography, bow hunting, rifle hunting, movies, and music
i have the best friends around, and i never question their trustworthiness
i pay a lot of attention to lyrics in songs
i am a not a procrastinator
i have never left the country, although i'm considering going to Honduras next summer
i am 100% FOR our troops
i love any book or movie on WWII and football
i miss my old truck
i love softball (fast and slowpitch)
i have loved before, and i will love again - eventually
my favorite color to wear is black
i am obsessed with eye shadow
i am a dreamer
i suffer from serious, serious memory loss...i think
my favorite Bible verse is: 
.."As the deer pants for streams of water, my soul pants for you, O Lord." - Psalms 42:1


I am looking forward to this 30 day challenge. Thanks to the Dressler family for posting each challenge day! I am so excited! 
ps - i know that was more than 15 facts...did i say that i "tweaked" her "tweak"? (back to that memory loss ...)

=) 
Have a Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Julianna, I learned some things about you! Great picture of you!
Will be thinking about you this week as you take your test.