Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day Eleven!

WOW! Thanks for all of your positive feedback! =) I love hearing from all of you, and I am really enjoying the challenge!

Day Eleven: Favorite TV Shows.....

I didn't realize how many tv shows I watch on a regular basis (well, Ti-Vo, ahem..) until I was trying to get photos for this. Without further a-due...

AGH! Just found out a few weeks back that there WILL be a new season, and I am so excited!
I didn't watch the first season on tv, but I watched it on Netflix & then started the second season on tv. Love it! Love it! Love it! 


ohhhhh, my favorite!! I have loved it since day ONE. It's gone towards the way-side in the last few seasons, but i love it. It's not all "medical" the entire time. The relationship drama & humor cracks me up.

HUGE fan! Meg enlightened me about this show, and I spent almost a whole summer watching the seasons I had missed...unfortunately Peyton & Lucas are gone, and they (well, Peyton) was my favorite. I could really relate to her.


I love this show, but I don't watch it as much as I'd like to. Any show about dessert has my attention, though (hahaha..) Love "Unwrapped" and "Top Chef: Desserts" too!


I have lost track of this one. Is it still coming on? I watched the seasons on Netflix, and then I never heard anything else about it. The plot behind this one is great!


Let's be honest, who hasn't watched (and loved .. and laughed at) an episode of The Golden Girls? 
Classic.

These people are so sweet! The stories are heartbreaking, but they can really assist in helping people out.   Love it.


I started watching the show (weekly) the year that Adam Lambert won it, and I'll go ahead & tell you - he did not have my vote. That, of course, is beside the point. It's a little hard to get into at first because some "characters" come to audition! Towards the end I am on the edge of my seat hoping that my "favorite" doesn't get voted off.
Sidenote: My 2nd favorite won this year. Casey James, I still think you're flawless.


This summer was my first "shark week" experience. 
Neat-o Band-e-to.


Annnd Oprah. 
I Ti-Vo her because she airs at a bad time for me, so I usually watch re-runs when I should probably be doing homework or something productive (like figuring out what I want to do with my life), but instead I watch Oprah. Seems like a pretty good equilibrium. 


I've heard a lot about "Criminal Minds" and occasionally watch "NCIS" with my Daddy. Mom's a big fan of "Brothers & Sisters" and "The Good Wife", but I haven't gotten into any of them. Please don't mention CSI. I can't even keep up with them anymore.. CSI: Miami... CSI: New York... CSI: Macon... (kidding)

POLL: what are your favorite shows??

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Poll: Even though you know everyone of my favorite's :) I'll answer any way!
Army Wives, Criminal Minds, Friday Night Lights, Grey's, and oh oh wait your favorite :) :) The Young and Restless! Keep up the blogging.
Love you!

Unknown said...

OK! I can only record the shows I love and watch them when my wild child is asleep! I also love Extreme Makeover Home Edition. 24 (it's over but loved it!), Hoarders (don't laugh), Intervention (I know i'm crazy), all the Law & Orders, Dancing With the Stars, my mind has gone blank.. I know there are more just can't think!

The Lindley Family said...

- Grey's Anatomy
- Private Practice
- Brothers & Sisters
- Modern Family
- Couger Town
- The Biggest Loser
- Young & the Restless
- would love to be on The Amazing Race one day!