Friday, October 29, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day Thirteen!

Day Thirteen: Favorite Books....



First of all, the only book that will get you ANYWHERE in life. 


This one breaks my heart, but I loved it. It is about WWII & the hit the Jews took. A man tells his story of how he survived the concentration camp & was liberated. Amazing.


I'm a sucker for Nicholas, but I hate his endings. Rarely does he have books that end well. This one was a good mix of love & suspense.


the only one that had a good ending...Actually, I think it had a good ending. It kind of confused me, so I just told myself that it was a good ending! Ha!


Loved this one; very mysterious/sad/happy.


ha! I had to throw this in. This is the "Fox & the Hound" version of my books. I read this once in [probably] 4th grade, and I still remember loving it.


I hated this book to begin with, but once I was finished I was so glad I read it. The movie made it more clear, too, and (to me) it was just as good as the book!



loved both of these, also about WWII. 
I really wasn't kidding. I want to know everything about it.


Sidenote: STILL proud to be a Viking!



2 comments:

The Lindley Family said...

LOVE Nicholas Sparks as well - have read them all and was so excited to get a good ending to the Lucky One! I plan to use some of my birthday money tomorrow to pick up his newest book!

The Lindley Family said...

P.S. really enjoyed the ending of The Choice as well!