Saturday, October 9, 2010

country must be countrywide.

 I always love being in the outdoors with my daddy. It's one thing that I feel like we share together. Everything I know about the outdoors is due to him. It never gets old being out there because he always has a different story to tell, more history to enlighten me about, and more memories to fill me with. It's so neat to listen to the stories he remembers that took place on the same soil that we stand on as he speaks them to me. 
Yesterday we took Marlee out. Daddy wanted to show me around to some changes on our land, and I wanted to take Marlee with me because I neglect her too often. I feel bad for doing that, but sometimes I feel like "life just gets in the way of things" and she gets the blame for it. How crazy is that? What can I say, she is a dog to you & a person to me :) ..She thinks she's a person, too. Ha!

she'll be three on October 29th.


she likes the water.


okay, she may love the water.


her love for water is definitely unconditional.


then she catches a glimpse of daddy or me,


and here she comes...


barreling towards us..


and she just smiles =)


i just love her.


i really, really do.


 as much as i love this time of year..


okay, so I definitely love her more, of course, but i do love fall.


Mallard Marlee Made 

4 comments:

mARTy said...

Great shots! The dog´s so cute;-)

Karen said...

Julianna,
Nathan & I had already looked at the photos on facebook. But, what a nice surprise when your blog appeared on my dashboard with a new post. Such wonderful pictures - I always enjoy looking and you have a special way of capturing God's beauty.

Unknown said...

Hey, I noticed art as one of your interests, I started a new art blog maybe u'll like it! Thanks and keep up great work.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of Marlee! Someone tried to give us a yellow lab but we already have two girls that get into way too much! But seeing her made me want one bad! :)

DeAnne C.