Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Conclusion

Thank you ALL for being so faithful to my blog throughout this challenge! It has been tons of fun for me!
Doesn't it take 21 days to make a habit? Eh, I don't know, but I do feel like blogging will be something I try to make more time for. It has been neat to see the responses I've gotten and checking the tracking bar to see who all has visited! 

I cannot wait to share with you about the trip to Montana! I am overwhelmed by excitement, and I am looking forward to the quality time spent with my Daddy. That is the treasure that will  never be taken away from me. Although Mom won't be coming along, I know she will enjoy the time spent with HER mom. 
I will definitely miss my family and my friends during this time. Hopefully I won't be too far out of the way & I'll be able to send them a text or call them at night. It will be so strange being away from them for an entire week! We are going to eat Hibachi tomorrow night and Thanksgiving at the school Friday (we aren't leaving until later that afternoon). So, we will be spending as much time together as possible prior to leaving, but they WILL be missed. 

Not being here for Thanksgiving will definitely be odd, but this is "a hunt of a lifetime" opportunity, and I am so thankful for the chance to go! 

As far as pre-nervousness, I have none! I thank all of you who have been praying for our travels because up until around two weeks ago I was VERY nervous about flying, but since then I have had a peace about it. If anything, I've become excited about being up there! 

I won't be taking my computer, but I have mailed a notebook to journal while i'm gone, and when I get back I will blog daily about the events! 

Thanks again for taking time out of your day to read my rambling on! I've enjoyed this series, and now I'll be back to scraping the jar on what to blog about! Ha! I hope to get in on more weekly challenges going on with the bloggers I follow. 

I make no promises about this.


ONE LAST THING: Be sure to scroll down & read my last (double) entry on the challenge!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed this "30 Day Blog Callenge.
You are one blessed young lady.How many young ladies get to go to Montana hunting with their Dad? I am sure he will be trying to read a book. My thoughts are he will be sitting in the lodge praying for his girl's safety and she makes the Big kill of her dream. Happy Hunting and enjoy every moment. Love you very much and your Dad too. Mimi...

Karen said...

You wrapped this one up just in time! I can't wait to see read parts of your journal & see the pics. Have a great time & so glad you've gotten the peace about flying. Hey look at it this way just something to blog about!!!