Monday, November 22, 2010

Guest Blogger: BEWARE


I’m Hollie, and I’m so excited that Julianna asked me to guest blog for her while she is hunting the Milk River. I’m a blogger, but I read them religiously! I’ll never be good with words the way she is either, but I will try! I just wanted to give ya’ll an update on she and her Daddy. They had a pretty easy trip on Saturday. They had only one delay in Billings, MT because of snow. From what I hear, she LOVED flying. This was an answer to our prayers. We all know how nervous she was.  I have talked to her every day since she has been gone. They had a great day yesterday (Sunday). It is extremely cold like when I say cold, I mean 3 degrees kind of cold and LOTS of snow! I won’t say anymore about her trip. I will let her be the one to tell all of the stories and fun adventures that they are experiencing.  And we all know she’ll have LOTS of pictures to show when she returns!
Megan and I have been doing nothing. Town is boring without our best friend!  It’s definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas though, and I absolutely love it! We can’t wait for Julianna and Mr. Bobby to be home!!  Julianna, I know you are reading this, so have a GREAT senior trip! We love you bunches! Come home soon, and don’t forget the big kill when you come! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this is the nicest thing for Hollie to give us an update on my favorite grandaughter and My Girl..All these computers,smartphone, facebook, twitters and BBM and text, it is hard for this young to keep up..But I am trying.. Keep sending the messaages.. Happy Hunting..Hope today will be the day. SEEN MICHAEL yet?????????????????Love you Mimi..

Grace said...

Good job Hollie!!! Maybe you should start blogging.

Unknown said...

Hollie, you did a great job!! I know Julianna is having a great time. I won't say i'm jealous because I HATE cold weather, but I could only imagine how beautiful it is! Can't wait to see pics and hear/read all about it!