Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day Seventeen!


Day Seventeen: Something you're looking forward to....


Let's see... 



first of all, I am looking forward to leavinf for Montana in 16 days!! I cannot believe it is that close! It seems like yesterday I was leaving class crying ALL the way home thinking that I wouldn't be able to go due to class. So thankful for my daddy working that out! I'm really excited about making the memories up there, and getting to see that side of the US because I haven't before. It will be freezing, but I have all ready started packing up all of my warm clothes. I'm just really thrilled that I'm getting this opportunity, and I'm so thankful for my parents who made it possible! There's nothing that i'd rather be doing this time of year other than HUNT! ..and drink coffee =)



I'm looking forward to Christmas because I LOVE shopping for my friends & family. I always get WAY too excited about us buying socks for each other or having our little "Christmas" parties. We have gotten really good about throwing parties for each other and making refreshments, and Christmastime just makes it that much more fun! I'm also looking forward to the time I will get to spend with MY family! It's always a blessing to be in the kitchen with Mom, Mimi, & Nannie a few days before Christmas.

I know it will come quicker than I'd like for it to, and there will probably be times when I had wished that I hadn't "wished it to be here", but I am looking forward to next semester. I just feel like I'm going to enjoy a few classes that I'll be taking! (I will PROBABLY eat my words on that one!)
Sidenote: Does that crazy-red-head resemble anyone that looks familiar to ya'll? Ha!


I am currently looking forward to this weekend with these girls:
-roadtrip
-ball game
- live band
-memories
************************************

.."Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
 Joshua 1:9

3 comments:

Karen said...

You have a wonderful time; and I'm expecting pictures, lots of pictures. Because I will never trek up that far! Oh, and I hope you kill something.

Hollie said...

I can NOT wait for Christmas now! :) WOO HOO! Christmas socks yay! Have lots of fun in Montana. I'll miss you. You can come be my nurse when you get back! Love you! :)

Hollie said...

P.S.
Thanks for the shout out! I'll always be a faithful reader!