Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day Twenty Six/Seven!

Ok! I am doing two in one today for a few reasons...

1.) I am rushing the blog challenge to finish by.. well, tonight really.

2.) I have all ready alternated Day 29 (it was supposed to be "Bucket List"), so I wouldn't have a topic for day 29 anyway.

3.) I want to be done by noon Friday so that I can blog about the trip!

Onward....

Day Twenty Six: A photo of your family...

(excuse the fact that the majority of these are graduation photos. They're the most recent.)


immediate family.


"extended family" on mom's side, minus her brother & his wife and son.


(hey, they may as well be family!)


Day Twenty Seven: Pets



the day they brought her home for me =) 



this was taken the night before she got sick with parvo. We left her at the vet for 2 days, bless her heart. So thankful she was okay!

(excuse the red eye)

Christmas day with our "beanies" on, and Marlee looking SO interested.



These next few are outtings to the farm!





and most recently! She's smilin' =)





sweet, sweet 
Mallard Marlee Made.




No comments: