Monday, November 15, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day Twenty Four!


Day Twenty Four: iPod Shuffle (first 10 songs)

So, instead of iPod, I am going to do my iTunes! I will then post my favorite line of the song.



1.) We Rode in Trucks - Luke Bryan

 "Down where I was born, it was heaven on earth.

The Flint River washes that red Georgia dirt.
The sun sets slow and the stars shine bright.
Where I grew up, we rode in trucks."


2.) It Would Be You - Gary Allan

"if it was a blizzard, it would be a record breakin' cold,
& if it was a lie, it would be the biggest story you've ever told."

3.) Famous in a Small Town - Miranda Lambert

"Let's go on down to the quick stop
Wear your yellow shades
And I'll put on my tight jeans
And we'll just spend the weekend burnin' rubber
And we'll let em point and stare in disbelief."

4.) Walk You Home - Karmina

"Need the band to play the song, 
someone's hand to keep you strong.
It's harder when you're on your own;
success is not the same alone. 
Can't have up without the down,
need the straight to have the round.
I'll provide the harmony -
your song is best accompanied."

5.) Waiting for My Real Life to Begin - Colin Hay

"& you said, 'Be still, my love.
Open up your heart;
Let the light shine in.'
Don't you understand?
I already have a plan;
I'm waitin' for my real life to begin."

6.) Open Arms - Journey

"We sailed on together;
We drifted apart,
and here you are by my side.
So now I come to you with open arms,
Nothing to hide, believe what I say."

7.) Heaven - Casey James (or Bryan Adams/Jason Aldean)

"Oh - once in your life you find someone
Who will turn your world around
Bring you up when you're feeling down."

8.) To Make You Feel My Love - (MY MAN) Garth Brooks

"The storms are raging on a rolling sea
And down the highway of regret
The winds of change are blowing wild and free
But you ain't seen nothin' like me yet."

9.) Dare You to Move - Switchfoot

"Everybody's watching you now;
Everybody waits for you now.
What happens next?

I dare you to move.
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor;
I dare you to move
Like today never happened -
Today never happened before."

10.) One Day You Will - Lady Antebellum

"Down the road the sun is shining.
Every cloud has a silver lining,
just keep holdin' on.
Every heartache makes you stronger, 
and it won't be much longer. 
You'll find love; you'll find peace,
and the 'you' you're meant to be.
I know right now that's not the way you feel -
but one day you will."

1 comment:

Laura Darling said...

These are such great songs! I LOVE Lady Antebellum. Their new song Hello World is my current favorite!