Monday, November 8, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day Nineteen!


Day Nineteen: Show your artwork...


Many of you know that photography is my focus, but I enjoy painting every now and then & I'm taking a drawing class as well. So, here are a few of my favorite paintings/sketches.


this was for Mamma's kitchen. She decided she needed something new, and this is what the result ended up being.


You all know by now the significance of this word. If not, see this post.  

Another painting for her kitchen.


last year's Christmas present for Mimi's kitchen.


a cross I painted for a friend of mine, Ashia.


Nannie's "A" for her house.


This drawing starts my sketchbook photos. It is the latest of the ones i've finished.


My first actual drawing for the class. 
Marlee =)


a sketch I should have taken more time on, but obviously I didn't. Ha!




Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does the better.  ~AndrĂ© Gide

3 comments:

Laura Darling said...

You are so talented! These are amazing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first one especially!

Karen said...

Great work Julianna! Love the "P" for mom's kitchen. Your first sketch was amazing to me - first one???? WOW! I always enjoy dropping by.

Grace said...

Keep up the good work you have tons of talent!!!