Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day Eighteen!


Day Eighteen: Dream Wedding...


as if I didn't go crazy enough with the whole "dream house" thing...

okay, here goes!

(by the way, it is ONE am, and I am doing all of this off of the top of my head. It is subject to change!

Here we go!

I would probably do a "save the date" because you can list your wedding date in the paper & all four surrounding states will know. Plus, i'm pretty sure that I will end up calling EVERYone I know when "The One" asks me to marry him. Ha!


I don't know where this is, but it is the ideal setting for me. If that tree was a willow, I would be googling for reservations and booking now (which is clearly impossible). I do love that look, but more than likely I will have a church wedding. I worry too much to have an outside one.


reception area would be laid back & fun! I want to dance at my wedding, for sure, so the floor would be the centerpiece of the set up.


I like this sort of set up for the table. I don't really like the fruit in the centerpiece, and I'd rather it be tal opposed to fat, but overall I like the concept. 


HOW COOL IS THAT CAKE!?! With a BIG 'ole last name letter on the top where the bird looks like he's guarding it? Yep. Love. Love. l.o.v.e.


bridesmaid dresses would be either blue (to match that table cloth above) or that purple color. ..maybe green? 
I like all those styles except for that blue style on the right. I can handle the others.
their bouqets would probably similar to this, but that purple would probably be lilies instead, and there would be a hint of peacock feather in there. 

the men's boutonniere. (not sure about their tux's, but to me that really isn't important. Probably black with whatever color tie to math the bridesmaids)

the ring.
I may not even have a say in this, but if I did I would want a vintage set ring with an engraved inside. I want the engraving to say, "Phil. 1:3". I also want that same engraving to go on the husband's band. I honestly wasn't paying attention to the "carrots" or whatever.. It does NOT matter to me, and I mean that in the most serious way. Love isn't shown through the cost of a ring, but that is merely my opinion.



can't decide between this one....


or this one.....


and this one.....
i love them all. Antique/vintage is my favorite look because I think it is timeless (have I stated that before? ...heh) Of the three, the last one is probably my favorite, but I am a visual person, so I would have to see it on. 


annnd this would be my bouquet, or something like it. It is WAY green, so maybe some purple dashed in there in a few places. 

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue:

Old, new, and borrowed will depend.
I will wear blue shoes. Probably TOMS.

Sidenote: Purple is my current fave color, so this is probably a phase.

Songs will include....

Father/Daughter Dance:

- Cinderella - Steven Curtis Chapman
(or)
- Butterfly Kisses - Bob Carlisle

First Dance:

- Feels Like Home - Chantel Kreviasuk
(or)
Heaven - Bryan Adams

My wedding will more than likely be a "dream" anyway. I could get married on the tailgate of a pick up truck with a t-shirt & boots on, and as long as I'm with the person that God made for me, I know it will be a special day. Can't wait to see what the future holds! ;)


No comments: