Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day Twenty One!


Day Twenty One: Favorite Articles of Clothing (Currently)

I believe in LAYERING. I always have layers on. a tee, a jacket/vest/cardigan, a scarf. Always. Almost never fails. I hate feeling exposed. Ha! 
I am a HUGE Old Navy shopper. There is rarely a day when I don't have SOMETHING on that came from Old Navy. I am mainly in love with their blouses. I have grown to their jeans recently, though.


i love graphic tee's...this is my current fave, but ya'll know it's mainly because of the moose! It is so cute up close. It is filled with paisley & flowers. Presh!


I love throwing these cardigans over anything. It's a good way for me to "feel" comfortable & look "semi-dressed up" Ha! 


I love TOMS! This is my favorite pair right now, but I don't have them yet.


annnd pajamas are always my favorite too! =) 
(these are Hatley's Moose pair)

I also Love:

The New Directions line at Belk
SOCKS
scarves (see previous post)
& t-shirts. Do graphic tee's fall in that category? We'll say no.

I do a lot of online shopping at:



Where are some of your favorite places to shop?



2 comments:

Laura Darling said...

Everyone loves Toms! I've never seen them in stores...where do you get them?

Unknown said...

I LOVE some Old Navy too! Between me and Bailey... we usually always have on some Old Navy. I love American Eagle blue jeans lately. I use to only wear Express but guess what?? they quit making the kind I liked!! I am very particular about my blue jeans!! VERY!! I am also a huge Amazon shopper.. 90% of my Christmas shopping comes from them.. that's how I have gotten so ahead these days!! I shop a lot from The Children's Place.. for Bailey obviously!!